Indian Cookery Classes & Dinner Parties
Cookery class (£ 35)*
Your chance to learn the fine art of Indian cooking, that has been handed down from parent to child over many generations, in the comfort of your own home. The workshop includes a main dish, veg side dish & basmati rice. You also receive the recipe. The above price is including all ingredients. (* price per person for a group of four, one to one is £75)
Dinner Party (£ 35)*
Dinner party includes 2 starters (popadoms, samosa, a spicy mango dip and raita), a main dish, veg side dish, basmati rice and chappati. You also get the option to add another main dish for just a £5/- per person (Please note this deal is only for chicken and beef dishes. For king prawns, salmon, duck its £10/- extra per person). As always all ingredients are included in the price. You do not receive any recipes for a dinner party.
Main dish options: (Dinner party)
1. Beef masala
2. Kerala creamy chicken (workshop)
3. Tandoori chicken (Chicken leg on the bone, marinated for 48 hrs, using authentic recipe. No added oil, fat, colors or preservatives)
4. King prawns OR salmon baked in coconut leaf marinated in shallots and tamarind sauce.
5. Chicken in dry fried coconut sauce.
6. Spicy salmon curry - marinated and cooked in a chilly and tamarind sauce.
7. Coriander chicken - in a rich and creamy coriander sauce. (Workshop)
8. Fried Duck mapas - A south Indian delicacy cooked in a shallot and cream sauce (skinless)
*Minimum four guests per dinner party.